Just got done watching Lost in Translation. I don't know what the point was. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood to watch it. I have no clue. I get that they were both lost and that's why they connected. Ah well...
Well of course it clears up nothing. I should see the movie myself and switch this brain from the turtle to the rabbit (pun intended it's a self-propelled lawn mower reference) and see if I can figure it out. Sometimes I'm good at that. Sometimes I'm not.
The whole point apparently was....Lost in Translation.
ReplyDeleteI still haven't seen it myself.
ahhh..well see..that clears up...
ReplyDeletenothing...
Well of course it clears up nothing. I should see the movie myself and switch this brain from the turtle to the rabbit (pun intended it's a self-propelled lawn mower reference) and see if I can figure it out. Sometimes I'm good at that. Sometimes I'm not.
ReplyDeleteIf you have Starz...or maybe it's Encore..it's on this month.
ReplyDelete