Yes Lisa , this post is only because it was you who tagged me. I am a lot like our friend Animal . I ignore these things but because it was you I will play Four jobs I've had in my life: Camp Counselor Bernstein (Brother) Bear at Cedar Point Bartender Relay Operator Four Places I have lived: Lansing, MI Boyne City, MI Sanduskey, OH Jacksonville, FL Four TV Shows I love to watch: Battlestar Galatica (New one on SciFi Channel) Deadwood Veronica Mars The Office Four Places I've been on Vacation: Cozumel, MX Baltimore, MD Las Vegas, NV Mt. Pleasant, MI Four Websites I visit Daily: CNN Google Weight Watchers Weather Four of my favorite foods: Crab Legs Pepperoni Pizza General Tso's Chicken Chocolate Covered Pretzels Four places I'd rather be right now: On a cruise ship In a swimming pool Along a beach Out with friends having fun Four Favorite Bands: The Police Yes They Might be Giants Chicago Four Bloggers I'm tagging: Four hunh.....I don't know four that I woul...
Commander Adama, in the episode "Bastille Day": "There's a reason you separate the military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people." To me this is the first thing I thought of when I read CNN's Article about our military being used to patrol the borders. I guess the the same quote can be applied to the latest NSA's wiretapping . Why are we letting one branch of the government go unchecked? Why aren't more people outraged on what is happening? How many "law enforcing" agencies do we really need? NSA, Homeland Security, FBI, CIA....it seems like they all have their issues lately. While I'm ranting here...the president before he takes office has to swear an oath. "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to ...
hehe...so yeah, I tripped last week going down the hall at the hospital. I didn't fall but Jerry and I did get a good giggle at how I looked. I think I pulled some crazy muscle in my lower back though. It started hurting on Friday. After the weekend I couldn't take it much longer and headed to the doctor. Yay for pain meds and muscle relaxers. I do have to say that while they allow me to sleep it is killing my brain processing for interpreting. Other things in life are going okay. MIL - is out of the hospital and back in the nursing home. She is still very swollen but Jerry says she is in a good mood. (I didn't visit her last night as I was knocked out on drugs) Work - Good...finding my groove in all my classes and remembering what my role is and keeping to it. Marriage - Wow..coming up on 13 years. Can you believe it. I can't imagine life without him. He keeps me laughing :) Family - I miss my family. I'm really thankful for Facebook as I feel it keeps ...
Oh, I love it!!!!
ReplyDelete