Yes Lisa , this post is only because it was you who tagged me. I am a lot like our friend Animal . I ignore these things but because it was you I will play Four jobs I've had in my life: Camp Counselor Bernstein (Brother) Bear at Cedar Point Bartender Relay Operator Four Places I have lived: Lansing, MI Boyne City, MI Sanduskey, OH Jacksonville, FL Four TV Shows I love to watch: Battlestar Galatica (New one on SciFi Channel) Deadwood Veronica Mars The Office Four Places I've been on Vacation: Cozumel, MX Baltimore, MD Las Vegas, NV Mt. Pleasant, MI Four Websites I visit Daily: CNN Google Weight Watchers Weather Four of my favorite foods: Crab Legs Pepperoni Pizza General Tso's Chicken Chocolate Covered Pretzels Four places I'd rather be right now: On a cruise ship In a swimming pool Along a beach Out with friends having fun Four Favorite Bands: The Police Yes They Might be Giants Chicago Four Bloggers I'm tagging: Four hunh.....I don't know four that I woul...
So today while I was waiting for Verizon to waste my time not updating my phone, I headed over to Starbucks to try a Vivanno. It was, okay. I wouldn't get it on a regular basis. If I'm going to pay $4.00+ for a drink I want it to be yummier. The chocolate banana wasn't bad tasting..just not great. I don't know if it's the protein powder or what but it left kind of an aftertaste. Sure the 21 grams of protein and the 6 grams of fiber make it a great meal alternative (lunch for me today) but the taste/cost wasn't worth it. I'll stick to iced lattes or frappuccinos for a cool refresher from Starbucks.
Isn't it bad enough that we drive along the roads and see Slurpee cups carelessly tossed from vehicles speeding down the roads. Now we are littering the moon. Surely there is a way to get the information they wanted without "trashing" the moon. *cue alien with tear running down cheek*
Oh, and I LOVE da Minnesotah accent, dere. Dat's good stuff, dontcha know?
ReplyDelete